Re: OT FrameMaker Question

Subject: Re: OT FrameMaker Question
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:31:34 -0400

Usually you have a registration card among all the other papers
that come with the manuals. It should have had two parts, one to
mail in and one to save. Both of those have the registration
number on them.

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
You have to do what you love to do,
not get stuck in that comfort zone of
a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal.
This is it.