Re: screen capture size

Subject: Re: screen capture size
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:40:05 -0700

Hi,

Rather subjectively, we had arrived at the practice that no screenshot,
regardless of how much of the interface it shows, should be more than 5.5
inches wide on an 8.5 inch-wide page (before call-outs, etc).
Coincidentally, that's 64.7% of actual size, assuming your screen capture is
8.5 inches wide. DB.