Re: screen capture size

Subject: Re: screen capture size
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:57:01 -0400

Title: RE: screen capture size

i've been making them the full width of the text in which they're embedded. Our general text width is 5.25 inches, so screens are 5.25 inches wide, and 5.0 inches if included in a procedure. If the original window is smaller than that size, then it's included at it's full size.

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com