Relative terms on interface

Subject: Relative terms on interface
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:12:14 -0700

Good afternoon,

Amongst other features, our program enables users to generate reports. These
reports can be set to three levels of formatting--from simple,
text-only-style to slick, colourful ones with logos, etc. Currently, you
modify these options by selecting one of three radio buttons on a tab. The
radio buttons are labeled, in this order:

Enhanced, General, Plain.

Clearly these are pretty lame labels for these controls. We're trying to
decide on some sort of effective "Large, Medium, Small" strategy that better
depicts their relative formatting styles, but aren't having much luck. What
would you call them?

Thanks in advance. DB.

---------------------------
Darren Barefoot
Technical Content Developer
1-604-904-0822 ext.112
<mailto: dbarefoot -at- mps-canada -dot- com>
<http://www.mps.com>
Meridian News!
Did you know that Meridian has a customer services department dedicated to
helping you solve your complex business solutions? Our department is staffed
with experienced training, consulting, and technical support personnel who
can help you. For more information, visit our Web site at www.mps.com or
call 800-850-2660.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=