Dialog Box Help Editor and Word 97

Subject: Dialog Box Help Editor and Word 97
From: Crystol Wigemyr <Crystol -dot- Wigemyr -at- KENONIC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:43:43 -0600

Hello,

I've posted this to a WinHelp list as well, but I'm sure there may be
someone here who can help me with this annoying little problem. I've wracked
my brains and fingers over this one.

I'm using MS Help Workshop v. 4.03. When I run dbhe.exe, the executable
opens up Word 95 (my machine is set up to run both Office 95 and Office 97).
I want to create the rtf files in Word 97. For the life of me, I can't
figure out how to get dbhe.exe to open up Word 97 instead of Word 95 (I
can't find an .ini file, preference setting, nothing). This is driving me
batty. Do I have to uninstall all of the Office 95 stuff?

All my gratitude in advance for any help.

Cheers,
> Crystol Wigemyr, B.A., B.Ed.
> Technical Writer/Editor
> Kenonic Controls Ltd.
> Calgary, AB, Canada
> (403) 258-8403
> crystol -dot- wigemyr -at- kenonic -dot- com
>
> Unauthorized distribution other than to the intended recipient is strictly
> prohibited, unless prior permission is obtained from the original sender.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=