Re: Interviews and Portfolios

Subject: Re: Interviews and Portfolios
From: DHICKEY -at- ALIS -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:31:16 -0400

Greetings!

> I agree with Cam. Whenever a prospective client asks for samples my
> immediate reaction is that they don't know what they want. I

But what if it's an agency or a headhunter who wants samples they can show
to other potential clients? Is this a viable marketing strategy then?
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?

dhickey -at- alis -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/
wk: 514-747-2542 ext.: 317
pg: 514-205-9209

They say that the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinion with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=