Re: Mutiple doc, html, or fm files to single PDF file?

Subject: Re: Mutiple doc, html, or fm files to single PDF file?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:20:50 -0400

Hallo:

'Tis easy with FrameMaker. Create a book file and add all of your *.fm files
to it. Then, save the book file as a single PDF.

I don't have Acrobat 4, but am told it has a feature that lets you save an
entire web site as a PDF. I recommend you stop over at adobe.com and check
out the feature list.

Word . . . I don't think you can create one PDF from several Word files. I
use PDFMaker v1, but only on individual Word files. I've never had the
courage to try it on a master doc setup but really think that'd be a waste
of good heartache. You could create separate PDFs for each doc file and then
compile individual PDFs into one using the Document|Insert pages feature.

All the best,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=