Re: plural status

Subject: Re: plural status
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:40:39 -0400

Hallo:

Which dictionaries are y'all using? I have a Webster's New World Dictionary,
dated 1996, on my desk. It's not super-all-inclusive but does the job and,
if a word's not in there, or in my Manual of Style, I should probably not be
using it.

My dictionary lists the plural of "status" as "statuses."

All the best.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=