Re: Paying for the listserv

Subject: Re: Paying for the listserv
From: Michael Schiesl <Mpschiesl -at- RA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:58:47 -0500

I haven't sifted through all the messages here...but for $36,000/month, I
wouldn't mind
letting the listers send me their emails and I could to redistribute them to
the
subscribers
through an autorouting routine in my email (what a deal)... : )
(maybe I'm misunderstanding something here)

But seriously...
All I do know is that it may be good to keep this list available for junior
writers and those
who may be interested in breaking into tech writing. We have established
writers here
who see the value of this list and would be willing to pay, but ironically,
these others who
may need the most help and support may be discouraged from getting involved.
don't
know how this could be implemented, but I think this should be added to the
consideration.

I understand that there is a cost, and I don't mean to discount that.

Michael Schiesl

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=