Re: SOLUTION: The TECHWR-L Server Problem

Subject: Re: SOLUTION: The TECHWR-L Server Problem
From: "Marilyn Baldwin (mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)" <Marilyn_Baldwin -at- CAPGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:14:26 -0700

What? What?!?

Andrew has gone too far!

Being fined $35 just for discussing how we're not plaid enough?

Oh. . . PAID enough.

Never mind. It's late and I need to go home now.

I mostly agree with all his other fines and rewards, but suggest that
members be allowed to choose increments of money or spanking for
either (thus allowing for personal preferences and eccentricities).

- Marilyn Baldwin
mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=