Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: "Marilyn Baldwin (mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)" <Marilyn_Baldwin -at- CAPGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:45:56 -0700

I know the $5/yr subscription fee was just a tossed-out figure, but
honestly,
don't we all get (at least) $1/mo worth of stuff from this list? I
certainly
do.
I'd pay more any day for almost any one of Andrew's "rants." Some of the
resources (books, websites, products) that members have suggested have
proven invaluable, as have the many-times-daily tips and FREE mentoring
we all get when needed.

Count me in for $12/yr, Eric. If you and Deb end up making a little profit,
all
the better.

I do see the problem, however, with ejecting paying members for grievous
abuse of list privileges. I like the idea of an "honor contract" that
spells
out
our mutual responsibilities at the time of subscription. Then there's the
headache of how you decide to accept payment - mailed-in checks? web
payment by credit card? Hey, maybe members with expertise in such
endeavors could lend a "start-up" hand and receive public thanks for their
efforts.

Yours supportively (and with cash awaiting). . .

- Marilyn Baldwin
(mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=