Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: "Nancy E. Kaminski" <nancykam -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:04:49 -0500

Another thought about using OneList---no more confusing listserve commands
to remember! If you want to go on digest, go nomail, subscribe or
unsubscribe, it's very easy.

Also, I administer a tiny OneList list, and it's very, very easy to do. I'm
sure Eric is proficient in dealing with majordomo software, but perhaps this
would cut down on administrative time for him.

Nancy E. Kaminski , Technical Writer/Editor
Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN USA
(612) 672-6882 phone, (612) 672-6083 fax
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org | nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net
"Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=