Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: "Starr, Mike (MED)" <Michael -dot- Starr -at- AMERMSX -dot- MED -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:19:07 -0500

Well, it occurs to me that one possibility that might be worth exploring
is asking STC to consider donating server space and asking for
contributions from the list for the purchase of the necessary software.

I suspect that there are quite a few STC officers subscribed to the
list. Anyone care to comment??

Mike Starr

"Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM> wrote:
> Options that we've considered as viable include:
> * accepting donations of server or co-location space
> * accepting a donation of the necessary software (Lyris or Listserv
> would be required to provide this level of service)
> * accepting other contributions in the form of memberships,
> sponsorships, etc.
> (Obviously, all of the above would be amply acknowledged
> on the list and on the site)
> * moving the list to Onelist or a similar service
> * shutting down the list completely

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=