FW: LISTSERV and STC

Subject: FW: LISTSERV and STC
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- FLEXICOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:41:37 +0100

"Without membership in the STC, access could still be possible, maybe
$10.00 per
year. I would be willing to pay that with no hesitation."

So those of us who do not belong to the American STC would be penalised?
That hardly seems fair...

However, I'm just nit-picking...I wouldn't mind paying the US$10...