Re: LISTSERV and STC

Subject: Re: LISTSERV and STC
From: Arlen P Walker <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:29:00 -0500

Count me as one who'll say "thanks, anyway" to STC administration of the
list.
Nothing personal to any STC member within the sound of my keyboard. It's
just
that I'd much rather have a single individual in charge (even Andrew Plato!
;{>}) than a bureaucratic body. No matter how well-meaning the committee,
they
cannot be relied upon. Organizations have neither a soul to lose nor a body
kick.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224