Re: Expanding Word 97 Mail Merge Doc to more than One Page

Subject: Re: Expanding Word 97 Mail Merge Doc to more than One Page
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:18:24 -0500

At 04:07 PM 8/3/99 -0400, Matthew Nankin wrote:
>I have recently been using the Mail Merge feature in Word 97 to create
>multiple
>variables in long documents (approximately 50 pages). However, Word is
>limited
>by the fact it only allows one mail merge page (and only one page!) per
>document.
>To maximize space on this table, I have shrunk the margins down to minimal

>size,
>changed paper orientation from portrait to landscape, made each mail merge
>column very narrow, etc.

What do you mean, one mail merge page per document? For any definition I
can come up with, that's just plain wrong.

You can only link one merge document to one source document, and tables in
Word can only be 32 columns wide, but neither of those limitations seem to
be applicable.

--
"UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."
Beth Friedman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=