Expanding Word 97 Mail Merge Doc to more than One Page

Subject: Expanding Word 97 Mail Merge Doc to more than One Page
From: Matthew Nankin <Matthew_Nankin -at- PSDI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:07:51 -0400

I have recently been using the Mail Merge feature in Word 97 to create
multiple
variables in long documents (approximately 50 pages). However, Word is
limited
by the fact it only allows one mail merge page (and only one page!) per
document.
To maximize space on this table, I have shrunk the margins down to minimal
size,
changed paper orientation from portrait to landscape, made each mail merge
column very narrow, etc.

However, the real solution seems to be to expand the mail merge document
beyond
what would fit on one sheet of paper.
Has anyone been able to figure this out? I searched the archives but found
little on mail merge and nothing on this particular issue. I have also gone
the web site (support.microsoft.com) and received an error message that the
pages are unavailable.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Matthew Nankin
Matthew_Nankin -at- psdi -dot- com