Re: Word: Resetting textbox formats--or not...

Subject: Re: Word: Resetting textbox formats--or not...
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:42:05 -0400

Nancy,
Create a new style called Callout or Textbox or something like
that. Set the formatting of that style to what you want the text
box format to be.
Then when you create a text box, the first thing you should do is
set the style to whatever you named that new style.
It works most efficiently if you remember to set the style right
after you draw the box, since it is already selected.
Good Luck.

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
You have to do what you love to do,
not get stuck in that comfort zone of
a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal.
This is it.