Automatic bookmarks from Word file

Subject: Automatic bookmarks from Word file
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:52:29 -0700

Hi, guys.

I've recently converted my document set from my
authoring version; Frame, to my deliverable version;
Word. (I converted using mif2rtf.)

While producing the documentation in Frame, I
submitted all drafts as PDF with bookmarks.

Now that I'm converted over to Word and am submitting
final proofs in PDF, I find that I've lost the ability
to automatically generate PDF bookmarks.

Aside from recreating them in Exchange one by one, how
do I automatically generate the bookmarks based on
styles in Word the way I could with Frame?

Thanks

===
John Posada
Western Union International