Re: dream, dream, dream

Subject: Re: dream, dream, dream
From: "J. Fraser" <tekwrite -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:55:10 -0300

Also, another of blue squirrel's products appears to monitor and report
on changed web sites:

http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/whacker/whacker.html

Monitor websites
WebWhacker will check for changes made to your
favorite websites and notify you with any new
changes on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, which
keeps you up-to-date.

--
-Judy

J. L. Fraser, B.Sc.