TECH-TAV Macro Suites

Subject: TECH-TAV Macro Suites
From: Sharon Key <sharon -at- DRA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:35:55 -0500

We are updating several of our large documents (over 400 pages). We use
Word 97.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has used the TECH-TAV Macro Suites
(www.tech-tav.com). the authors claim that it "completely replaces the
Master Document, AutoNumbering, AutoHeadingNumbering, Insert Captions, and
Insert Cross-Reference features."

Please...no flames...no "Frame is your solution" suggestions. We must live
with Word for now.

Sharon Key
Senior Writer
Data Research Associates