Re: TECH-TAV Macro Suites

Subject: Re: TECH-TAV Macro Suites
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:40:08 -0700

Hi,

We swear by some of the tech-tav macros...Accept All Revisions, Bookmark
Special Headings, Remove Extra Spaces are all items we use quite regularly.
To be honest, we haven't actually used it for the functions you've described
below, and I certainly would never recommend relying on any shareware
product.

That said, I don't think tech-tav has actually killed anything I've been
working on, so I'd recommend it. DB.