UML Experience?

Subject: UML Experience?
From: Sheldon Kohn <Sheldon -dot- Kohn -at- GRIZZARD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:45:22 -0400

Hello All,

Does anyone on the list have experience working in an environment that
uses UML? If so, I would appreciate it if you could share what you saw
as the pros and cons of such an environment and what you think a
technical writer has to know and do to succeed when working with UML
developmers.

I need this information ASAP. I am investigating an opportunity to work
as the technical writer for a department that is using UML. There might
be an opportunity to implement a knowledge management structure, as
documentation for code that is to be re-used also has to be written for
re-use. Do you all agree?

I would appreciate any information anyone would care to share.

Please send any information directly to me. If there is interest, I will
be happy to post a summary to the list.

TIA and best wishes to all.

Sheldon Kohn
Technical Writing Consultant