File distribution

Subject: File distribution
From: Susan Sudhir <ssudhir -at- OPTUM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:52:56 -0700

Hi all:

Here's a question about file distribution. I am in the process of creating
entity relationship diagrams using ORACLE Designer 2000. I can print these
files directly or convert them to print files. However, I want to distribute
these diagrams in a format that enables users to view them online. As far as
I know, you need a special utility to view print files and I don't want to
ask users to load this utility on their computers.

Any suggestions? Is there any way to convert print files to PDFs? That would
make life so much easier.

Susan Sudhir

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=