IBM Composer

Subject: IBM Composer
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 20:52:59 -0700

Hi all -

Received an email request from someone in New York for an IBM Composer.
His preference is to obtain an electronic one. He is creating a museum.
If any of you have one lying around that you are willing to let go of,
please let me know privately, and I will get you in touch with the person
looking.

He found me by searching. I started my business with one. Mine was a
"stand-alone," however, and it is long gone.

Thanks in advance.

Happiness, joy & laughter.

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Excellence by Design
since 1972 - Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs. & portraits from
photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business Forms, Manuscripts,
etc. - Amway Dealer - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=