Re: Double subscripts in HTML

Subject: Re: Double subscripts in HTML
From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:41:32 -0400

Laura Lockhart asked:

> I've been checking my HTML reference books and
> can't find an answer to this one. Is there a
> way to do a "double subscript" in HTML?

That's an easy one:

This works in Netscape 4.5 and IE 3.02, but not in Opera 3.60.

Regards,
Joe Miller

PS: The reference book I use is Deb and Eric Ray's "HTML for Dummies Quick
Reference". Buy it.* Though the book says nothing about double
subscripts, I just gave it a try; it worked.

*Note: this is a shameless plug for two overworked and underappreciated
good writers.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=