Double subscripts in HTML

Subject: Double subscripts in HTML
From: "Laura J. Lockhart" <LLOCKHART -at- ABIM -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:07:23 -0400

I've been checking my HTML reference books and can't find an answer to this one. Is there a way to do a "double subscript" in HTML? For example, how would I code:

P<sub>O<sub-sub>2

It's hard to illustrate this in email, so any input would be greatly appreciated! I'm on digest, so please copy your replies to me off-list.

Thanks,
Laura Lockhart
LLockhart -at- abim -dot- org

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000