Re: Filtering in Outlook 98

Subject: Re: Filtering in Outlook 98
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- FLEXICOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:53:52 +0100

Pete,

I use two client-side rules with Outlook 98:
"Apply this rule after the message arrives with Techwr-l in the subject
or body move it to the techwr-l folder." AND
"Apply this rule after the message arrives from

These move all my techwr-l messages to my client-side folder. Of course,
you have to make sure that you're operating from the client folders in
the first place, i.e. 'Personal Folders', rather than 'Mailbox - Pete
Swisher'.

To do this, select Tools - Services - Delivery, and under Deliver new
mail to the following location, select 'Personal Folders'.

Hope this helps,

Aoidin