Re: HUMOR: Survey of recent TECHWR-L Posts APOLOGY

Subject: Re: HUMOR: Survey of recent TECHWR-L Posts APOLOGY
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:30:36 -0700

I also like to have fun.

The only issue I have with this post (and it is not a
big issue, really), is that it is easy to sit on the
sidelines and take pot shots at the posts flowing
through the list whenever bored.

It is even easier for a person to do so when none of
the person's remarks, questions, suggestions, or posts
could end up as fodder for someone else's efforts at
humor, ridicule or derision.

It is obvious that a number of people have a great
deal of knowledge about this business (way more than
me). If only a small portion of the effort used to
develop this and similar post was directed toward
answering some of the issues posted, I'd have looked
at it with a more humorous eye.

Its like people that don't vote, yet take every
opportunity to criticize elected officials.

Maybe it is felt that none of the recent posts have
been worthy of assistance. Maybe some weren't (I'll
even include some of mine in this generalization)
However, this list isn't a scholarly journal where
only the highest of high-brow discussion are deemed
worthy. Some of them have to do with real life, and
while they might have started out as rather simplistic
questions, they sometimes evolved into serious
discussions that were worthy of consideration.

My three cents.

> Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:45:52 -0700
> From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
> Subject: HUMOR: Survey of recent TECHWR-L Posts