Re: HUMOR: Survey of recent TECHWR-L Posts APOLOGY

Subject: Re: HUMOR: Survey of recent TECHWR-L Posts APOLOGY
From: Robin Hilp <rolybear -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:20:08 -0700

Hm, you have a point -- I expect, if I hadn't
recognized myself already in the spoof, I would've
felt bad about it rather than finding it so funny. Or
at least ashamed of finding it funny :-/ ... One thing
that still impresses me about these lists of ours
each other.

Bonnie Granat wrote:
>It might have been funny had he not parodied _real_
>people with _real_ questions. He mocked them, and
>I always find mocking extremely ugly. [...] I mean no

>offense, but I am stunned anyone could enjoy his sick

>put-downs of sincere people who post here.
===
RolyBear ICQ 1863181 (Robin Hilp)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=