Re: Query: WebExpress

Subject: Re: Query: WebExpress
From: "Keith G. Long" <vds -at- KGLONGWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:35:43 -0400

Dear Bonnie,

I personally use Web Express regularly. Although it may not be as fancy
and feature rich as some of the other available packages, I have been quite
satisfied with the results (and have used the software to create various
webpages for my domain). Feel free to email me directly if you have
any questions...

Best regards,

Keith
vds -at- kglongware -dot- com

>Has anyone worked with WebExpress and formed an opinion of it? TIA.
>
>Bonnie Granat

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=