Re: Query: WebExpress

Subject: Re: Query: WebExpress
From: "Weisner Associates Inc." <info -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:22:27 -0500

Believe it or not, anyone who has used RoboHELP HTML Edition from Blue Sky Software has used WebExpress, or at least the major HTML editing components of it (that's what the little MVD tags all over the place in your RoboHELP files refer to, "MicroVision Development", the company that develops WebExpress). I think it's a relatively easy, though not very powerful, HTML editor, and has some problems with roundtrip HTML.

Ben Weisner
Certified RoboHELP Trainer/Consultant (for the time being)
________________________________
Weisner Associates Inc.
Online Information Consulting and Training Services
http://www.weisner.com
The Truth is Out There!
http://www.htmlbasedhelp.com
WinWriters Online Help Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm

At 07:46 PM 6/22/99 , Bonnie Granat wrote:
>Has anyone worked with WebExpress and formed an opinion of it? TIA.
>
>Bonnie Granat
>

>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=