Re: Andrew's alleged virus

Subject: Re: Andrew's alleged virus
From: "Keith G. Long" <vds -at- KGLONGWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:23:55 -0400

Hello all:

I downloaded the file again, and this time my copy of Norton Antivirus DID
in fact give me a virus warning! Perhaps the 2nd download was a different
version of the file that I originally downloaded? Not sure.

Although it is quite obvious, please make sure that you ALWAYS keep your
antivirus software updated! This will protect you AND your clients...
Very important indeed!

Regards,

Keith

>I just sent the following directly to Keith but since others are
>interested, here's the virus warning I got. Hope it's nothing.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=