Training experiences

Subject: Training experiences
From: "Cheryl L. Dwyer" <cheryl -at- WORLDWEB -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:36:39 -0400

Has anyone had any experience with using either Icon Logic or Editorial
Experts (EEI) to develop training materials and to host training classes
for specific software needs? What about any other training developers or
trainers in the Washington DC area? Anyone taken any classes from them?

Please answer to me directly as I receive the digest version.

Thanks,
Cheryl Dwyer
cheryl -at- worldweb -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=