Re: viewing a post script file

Subject: Re: viewing a post script file
From: "Cheryl L. Dwyer" <cheryl -at- WORLDWEB -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:10:00 -0400

At a former job, we used an application from the UK called RoPS. The web
site can be viewed at:

http://www.giant-technologies.com/rops/index.html

You can download a 21-day trial, and I think it says it costs £30 (UK Pounds
Sterling). I don't know what the current US$ price would be, but you can
order by credit card. Seems like we paid about $60 US several years ago.

Cheryl Dwyer
Technical Writer
worldweb.net
(703) 838-2002 x148