Re: Problem saving with Hijaak Pro

Subject: Re: Problem saving with Hijaak Pro
From: Gen Whitt <Gen -dot- Whitt -at- SDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:10:37 -0700

Hi Robert.

I'm a few days behind on my digests, so perhaps you already got this data;
but perhaps not.

A long while ago, I had this problem. It took me a little while to figure
out what was happening. When Hijaak brought up the "overwrite?" message,
there were Yes and No choices. I would just press Enter to overwrite.
However... the default was No. So, of course, the original graphic was left
unchanged. You have to actually make the selection to overwrite. In case
you tend towards the keyboard as I do -- the keyboard shortcut is still
faster than the mouse.

Let me know if this fixes it for you.

Best,

Gen