Anybody working with the two-page module format?

Subject: Anybody working with the two-page module format?
From: Gail Franklin <franklin -at- RAPIDNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:20:05 -0700

I've read Edmond Weiss' book, How to Write Usable User Documentation. Now
I'm looking for companies which currently publish manuals or proposals such
as he describes: in two-page modules with graphics in each module, using a
storyboard process for planning. Can anyone help me with some names? I'd
like to know the opinions of the concept's promoters and detractors as well.

Thanks,
Gail Franklin
Vancouver, BC

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=