Re: A Real Job from Hell!

Subject: Re: A Real Job from Hell!
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:01:09 -0700

When I was a young man I took a job driving a lorry (truck) full of Nitroglycerin.

I wanted to impress the boss, so I decided to push as hard as I could and I made my destination in record time. On the way back I decided to take a shortcut that I knew about through a sleepy town--I wanted to meet my mates in the pub to watch a football (soccer) game. The shortcut was a bridge and when I tried to pass through the lorry got jammed and needless to say there was nitro residue in the lorry and the back storage area went BOOM! causing part of the bridge to fall on the back of the lorry.

When I got to the head office I told the boss what happened. He immediately exploded!

Have a good day

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com