Re: Documentation Theory?

Subject: Re: Documentation Theory?
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 07:51:25 -0700

All,

Now that I have had time to digest what happened I want to ask, has anyone heard of this theory of documentation? That is, people (the audience) fall into Three categories: Kinesthetic,Auditory, and Visual and documentation should be geared towards these concepts NOT the product.

Have I been in a cave, is this the new way of
doing things?

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com