Re: Rumors of FrameMaker's Death are Untrue, says Adobe

Subject: Re: Rumors of FrameMaker's Death are Untrue, says Adobe
From: Tom Huffman <tlhuffman -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 17:34:48 -0500

Kat:

Word has achieved the dominance it has achieved for one reason only: it's made
by Microsoft. For example, I challenge anyone to objectively compare the
relative power and ease of use of MS Access vs. Lotus Approach and then to
report with a straight face that Access wins. However, it kills Approach in the
database market, just like Word kills WordPerfect.

******

--
Tom Huffman
tlhuffman -at- earthlink -dot- net