Re: Resumes

Subject: Re: Resumes
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:45:02 -0500

Stephen McDermott wrote:
I've gotten to the point in my career as a contract technical writer that I
cannot list all of my experience on a two page resume. I have had a lot of
short term contracts where the experience and exposure I gained are too
valuable to leave out.
Steve: Have you thought of creating a functional resume in which you list
your skills rather than all of your jobs? If you do this, you could also
mention the total amount of experience you have with each bulleted point.

Regards, Laurel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=