Resumes

Subject: Resumes
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:01:41 -0400

Personally I generalize and name drop - if they want more, they'll ask.

1980 - 1996 various technical writing positions with companies such as ABC,
Government of Timbuctoo (sic?), and Blah Blah Blah Inc.
1987 - 1990 featured tapdancer at nightclubs including Bert's Dancery,
Rotten Ronnie's, and The Russian Tea Room

I also list skills on a Skills Precis - NOT my resume - that way it looks
like my resume is only 1 page long for all those sticklers out there.

Lisa Comeau
<Who has never REALLY been either a TW OR a featured tapdancer, but
currently responds to the following>

Accounts Representative, Client Services Group
Y2K/Exchange Project, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office: (416) 327 1112
Pager: (416) 715 9198
mailto: Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=