Online Help

Subject: Online Help
From: ellen ewald <eellen -at- IPCELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:59:36 -0500

I too would love to hear feedback on this queston.  I am just starting out
in the world of online help.  While I've written help text in the past, I
was never involved in the process of actually putting it into an
application.  That was always done by the programmers I worked with.  Thank
you!
ellen