Re: Questions for Headhunters/Recruiters

Subject: Re: Questions for Headhunters/Recruiters
From: David Demyan <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:09:34 -0400

Samuel Choy wrote:

> If you trust them as much as you would a greasy-used-car-sales-person-type
> or a slimy-ambulance-chasing-lawyer-type you should be fine.

Whew, I think I'd better go take a bath. I feel so dirty.... <g>
Sam's *other* points in his post are good advice, however.
If a written contract is required (not all contract jobs come with
actual written contracts -- many are covered by a letter of
committment), then I would review it very carefully. In all
fairness, I would also review a contract from my local parish
just as carefully, simply because that's the smart thing to do in all
cases. And the padre is neither greasy or slimy.

Dave.
--
David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=