Online Help

Subject: Online Help
From: "Pipher, Gabriele (RMW)" <GPIPHER -at- RMGAUGES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:15:41 -0400

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE875B.3689334C

I just wanted say thanks to all of you taking time out of your busy
schedules to respond to my inquiry. The response was tremendous and
gave me some new insights. All of your inputs and shared experiences
are very valuable. It is refreshing to know that some of you share the
same problems and I really appreciate the fact that so many of you did
not hesitate to lend a helping hand.

Many thanks.

Gabriele Pipher
Radiometrie

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE875B.3689334C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>Online Help</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I just wanted say thanks to all of you =
taking time out of your busy schedules to respond to my inquiry.&nbsp; =
The response was tremendous and gave me some new insights.&nbsp; All of =
your inputs and shared experiences are very valuable.&nbsp; It is =
refreshing to know that some of you share the same problems and I =
really appreciate the fact that so many of you did not hesitate to lend =
a helping hand.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Many thanks.</FONT>
</P>

<P><B><I><FONT SIZE=3D4 FACE=3D"Phyllis">Gabriele Pipher</FONT></I></B>
<BR><B><I><FONT SIZE=3D4 FACE=3D"Phyllis">Radiometrie</FONT></I></B>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BE875B.3689334C--