Re: Size of Manuals

Subject: Re: Size of Manuals
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:47:09 +0100

Eric Dunn wrote: <snip>My argument may come down to the question of
Chicken or Egg?<snip>
When we changed from binders to perfect binding, the first thing done
was to measure the average size of manuals, with a ++ for MS ones, then
build a box that holds them.
Though there may be some postage standards involved. (Who decided
those?)

Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=