Salaries in Europe

Subject: Salaries in Europe
From: Walter Crockett <BrufusD -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 10:46:43 EDT

The Software Technical Writing Program at Middlesex Community College has
received some inquiries about tech writer salaries in Europe. We'd appreciate
any information people may have, anecdotal or otherwise.
Please send the responses to me at BrufusD -at- aol -dot- com -dot- I'll summarize for the
list.

Thank you,

Walter Crockett

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=