Re: What makes a good tech writer

Subject: Re: What makes a good tech writer
From: Wally Glassett <wallyg1 -at- PACBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:18:59 -0700

At the risk of flirting with the "Big C" subject, I sometimes wonder if a
lot of the message traffic on this issue could be reduced if we would
remember that a "Technical Writer" is TECHNICAL first, and a writer, second.
And, just like a degree in Computer Science does not, necessarily, make one
a good programmer, neither does a degree in Technical Communication (or
whatever) automatically make anyone a good technical writer.

Wally Glassett
Tech Doc-It, Inc.
wallyg1 -at- pacbell -dot- net