Salaries in Europe

Subject: Salaries in Europe
From: Helen Hauser <helen -dot- hauser -at- ICII -dot- IE>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:31:13 +0100

Hi all,
I saw a message a while ago looking for information about salaries in Europe. I might have missed the summary. Can anybody tell me where to get this information. I am also wondering what benefits are usual and what kind of contracts are drawn up for working at home. Of course I am specially interested in all this information about Ireland, because I work here.

Regards

Helen Hauser
helen -dot- hauser -at- icii -dot- ie