Re: Contracting Experiences

Subject: Re: Contracting Experiences
From: "Gail S. Bernstein, Ph.D." <drgsb -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:00:02 -0600

Joanne, could you say more about small contracts? I'm a writer and
psychologist and want to start doing technical writing work part-time. I'm
interested in how you find the contracts, if there are specific keywords to
use when searching for them online, and any other advice you have to offer.

Thanks very much.

Gail

Gail S. Bernstein, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist, P.C.